NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Sunday, March 7, 2010

 

Low self esteem.

I feel emo shit the moment I wake up.


What up readers! I just woke up and I kinda have somethings to share with you. I have very, very, low self esteem. I am a negative thinker.



Hmm, I don't know why I'm like this. After the camp, I felt like I look really ugly.
I'm being 101% honest here, I have a dark skin tone. Most of my online friends who meet me was okay with the fact that I'm dark, but I'm not. Yes, I'm a mix of Indian. No, not Tamil. It's a whole different Indian. And it's go nothing to do with my skin tone :@ I always tell myself, I am who I am and I can't change this fact. I look this way because Allah made me this way.



But still, there's not any difference at all. I'm the same ol' dark nana. Nothing else actually. Just plain dark. Like soccer boys. Say what you want. I admit, those words WILL break me. I'm so stupid. Everyone goes for looks. Why must I be the one who gets all the problem? Why can't you people accept me for who I am? This seriously sucks, I swear. Hmm..
Xoxo. Mrs Carter.



Ps; when I look at lil Wayne, I smile ear to ear, then go back to where I came from. The sadness. I don't like how I'm living my life. Bye. Suck your own tits if you're a girl. Suck your own dicks if you're a guy. Fuck racists la. Fuck all of you.
- Posted through iPhone.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]