NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Sunday, March 7, 2010

 

Raaaapppp

Rap 2. - terasa ke?
Just like mr Carter he says it his way
Love me or hate me I promise it won't make or break me
I don't give a Fuck I make my body sway

I gave opinions, not to hurt your feelings
I said sorry but to you it meant nothing
You asked me da da da da about mister trainer
I answered da da da da about mister trainer
And you go I don't give a shit if he ain't into me
But behind me you da da da carnard shit about me
I don't need all this I just want some peace
No, don't gimme that look Now little Missy

Don't get jealous, nana take him as a friend
Touchy touchy here or there, it's a trend
Once again I say I don't need friends
You guys just pretend, repeat, pretend
Happy go lucky if you want me come shake hands
I'm a bipolar chicka with a DAYM attitude
Test me and you'll get an absolute
Magnitude

One down, so what? I got lots more than you
I admit I envy your looks but I got lots who call me boo
Nana tellem bwoiz "come to me baby"
And snap ma fingers they be there already
Muahahahahahaha!
7:17pm
March 6





- Posted through iPhone.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]