NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

 
Rap - deprecate me

What up thugs and shawties it's your girl nana
This the first time I'm gonna rhyme at cha
I don't care if you're better than me
Coz I have my ways of expressing feelings

Egoistic is something that you're known for
Going around talking bout me, spreading rumor
That ain't gonna bring me down not even the slightest bit
Nine lives? That's all you got? Go lick your own cat nip

Deprecate me, hate me, talking shit about me
I don't care mister egoistic

I appreciate your awe-inspiring awesome and nice rhymes
But with that attitude, guess you're not worth a dime
I ain't sayin any names coz I want y'all to feel me
I didn't come into the scene coz I was not feeling it
Till mister Timmy turner gave Me a conception*

don't break yourself try lettin it out
All in a song let's try it out now
Deprecate me, I don't give a shiznit
I've got better people around me, ya git?

Original by Nana Carter.
01 March 10
10:54pm


- Posted through iPhone.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]