NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

 

Friends? Think again. Betrayers lagi ada.

friends are going into relationshits. i aint. well maybe
not yet lah. hmmmmmmmmm. not ready.


EDITED AND UPDATED!

thanks for apologizing. apology accepted. i just wanna see what happens next, alright?
thank you APIZ (: for talking to me on the phone and advicing me on what to do.
thanks lots lovely! hahaha. and yes, APIZ is not a new friend,
He's been my friend for quite some time but i dont really chat much,
TILL TODAY! ( ok people, lets see what happens eh )
fug, my dad screamed and i got shocked, heheheh :P
oh and i've a weird thing happening everyday.
i get rashes everyday seh. tsk.
but it'll go off once i reach school.
HAAHAHAHA.
alright.

apiz, deal is on. you leave me as a friend, i carik you. i leave you as a friend, you carik i.
fair kan? haha!

HELLO LOVELIES!
I'd like to apologize to ____ & ____ for _______ them. I know i made my damn mistake.
I already apologized FACETOFACE infront of the WHOLECLASS and infront of MRSALFRED and my "father" Mr Thomas. The Vice Principle of JVS. Alright?


And i know, to my friends, i made a mistake. I wasnt happy that you guys had to tell him, but i dont mind because it was the right thing to do. That's settled. Alright? Any objections?


I've no more "friends" to rely on now. I'm lazy to like, mix with the same old people I have been mixing with la. Okay? Alright? I've to mix with different people now, which is what im doing la.


Currently, Im thinking of mixing more with my old primary school mates, Yan, Farid, Galvin, Farhan kecik, etc. I dont mind not having friends in school. BECAUSE, i know, that in school, NOBODY likes my attitude. They don't know me like how my primary school mates know me. They dont mind me JOKINGLY pushing them around, they dont childishly complain to people about this and that. (:


Im not saying you guys do that often lah but, come on. Get a freaking brain and think. You guys should get used to my attitude. I know you guys feel nothing but antipathy towards my attitude. I cannot handle me being cross ALWAYS. I'd swear my heart out.


Mr Nazra once adviced me, to re-phrase my vulgar with another word. Like, CHIBYE being CHINCHAO or what not. Here i am, trying so hard to change, and there you guys go, giving me attitude. Nevermind, I dont mind. I know you guys are angry at me anyways. You guys have been the best for me, being there when I need you. But if its between us, keep it that way. You guys need not involve other people to leave me ALONE. Like, literally without anyone in school. I do have friends, but mostly upper secs and you wanna know something?

1N2 WAS THERE FOR ME. THEY FREAKING CHEERED ME UP. THEY MADE ME LAUGH. NOBODY FROM __ EVEN CHEERED ME UP ONE BIT. They were the ones that i can bet bottom dollar on. In other words, they were the ones that i can rely on. Unlike other people. But seriously,

You guys think. You guys never before MAKI meh? Tak pernah ke? Tak pernah badmouth aku ke? Tak pernah ke? Pikirrr! Mr Thomas knows me well. Even if i maki, he'd say DONT DO IT AGAIN or whatever. Hah! He knows me well, Mr Anand also, Mrs Alfred also. I've cried infront of Mr Thomas, My mom cried infront of Mr Thomas and Mr Anand before. Ok?

WHATEVER THAT YOU GUYS ARE GOING THROUGH ARE JUST LIKE 0.00000000000781231231231231% of what IM going through, got that? There's more.

WHO THE HECK made up stories about R supplying cigarrettes? WHO THE FUCK said that you guys can fear me because R is there for me? WHO? OWN UP LAH COWARDS! I know I didn't. Those innocent angels, S S R S 's names, are in Mr Thick Mustache who teaches PE for upper sec's name saying that THEY supply me cigarettes. Since when sia i said that? Come on laa! Wanna PENG, dont PENG about me. Alright?

Today's a bad day, but at least 1n2 angels treat me good. Thanks Haziqqqq<3>

BUDAK BAIKS WHO NEVER MAKI BEFORE UH, SORRY K? Hah! Never maki? If you guys never maki, im not alive la okay! HAHAHA! DAMN! :p

MORE INFO? Ask me.

AFTER SCHOOL, i went to meet kaki gereks from Primary schoool and playd TD with them, FUN! Hahah. Alright, thats it for now. <3

xoxo,
Deana wont die without you guys. I appreciated those times when you guys where there for me.

p.s. ' Thanks Apiz for talking to me. (:
oh oh, i'll be your babygirl alright. we'll see. :D
"you panggil i babyboy, i panggil you babygirl. boleh?"
"memang boleh, tapi kalau ____ camne?"
"takpe, i takkan leave you okay."
sharing the past with me was a great start to making me know you better.
hope you're not the next one who lets me down yeah?
be better than that faggot whom i treated so good. *prays*

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]